Greetings RMS Parents and Guardians,
We are excited to announce DCSD has a virtual (email & text message only) mentoring platform for our Middle and High School Students!! All DCSD Middle and High school students are eligible to join the Mentoring platform called Student Success Agency. I have attached two parent flyers, a handbook on the program, a power point presentation and the parent consent form the student will have to upload to SSA.
The mentors will communicate with the students by email and text message. This is not a face-to-face mentoring program.
The agency provides:
- Mentors (they call them agents)
- On-Demand Tutoring
- On Demand Homework Help
- Guidance on financial aid and FAFSA Processes
- College and Career Advising
- Job Application Assistance
- Life Skill Development
SSA has been provided a list of all DCSD middle & high school students by school and are ready to sign students up!
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Your scholar's first step is to text "AGENT" to 214-544-9204, which will connect them with an onboarding team
- Please review the documents below: flyer, parent brochure, slides from 2/23/21 meeting and how to get an SSA Agent
- The student will then submit the digital parent consent form (attached).
SSA Parent Info Brochure.pdf
SSA Slides from Feb 23 meeting.docx
HOW TO GET AN SSA AGENT MENTOR - Multipage.pdf
SSA Parent Consent Form fillable pdf..pdf
AGAIN, YOUR STUDENT MAY BEGIN TO SIGN UP NOW!!!
Thanks for your support.